Hello Radiant Dust. I've been gone for way too long.
And I need some savvy brainwaves from the rest of the world.
1. My computer, dear sweet GlorfinDell, is croaking it's last few croaks (thus the lack of blog updates). I need a new desktop PC. I would, of course, prefer a little Macbook, but apparently PCs are better for gaming and the hubs would like a gaming computer. It would be silly to get TWO new computers. Plus I'll inherit his middle-aged Glamdring (hello there MacBook Pro) in January or February. But for the time being and for work purposes I need a computer sooner than January or February! So....
Any suggestions on what type of desktop PC to get would be very and greatly appreciated! (And then I can find another "g" name from LOTR to name my new little dear...)
2. I am cooking Thanksgiving brunch next week for about 7 people, 2 of which are devout vegetarians. Throw me some recipes folks. And then I'll post what I actually concoct next week!
Meanwhile, in other Lark-related news...
- My friends just made a commercial for this year's Dorito's & Pepsi Max Crash the Superbowl competition. I played a bit part. Check it out.
- I have been unfaithful to my novel and not completed nearly as much as I intended to this month. But... having no computer to write on makes it extremely difficult. (Thanks Glamdring for allowing this current blog update.)
- I just finished Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. If she can write a first novel that good (and it was good!), then so can I.
- The hubs and I are working our way through all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls. This is a lifetime goal, folks.
More posts will follow... I pinky-swear.