Thursday, September 30, 2010

Would You Like a Cup O' Tea?



Maybe you're not a tea drinker.... Yet! Either way you totally need to check out Octavia Tea. It's amazing. A little on the pricey side, but it's top quality and the flavors are fabulous. (Don't names like "Raspberry Champagne", "Jasmine Citrus", "Vanilla Coconut", and "Spiced Apple Pie" just make your mouth water?)

I'm going to order some for myself and maybe for some Christmas presents. MMM yummy. :)

What flavors or tea brands are YOUR favorites? I want to know.

2 comments:

  1. Teavana is my fav. It's sooo good. :)
    www.teavana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tea! :) When I have my own house I will have a whole entire cuboard filled to the brim with tea.... I hope to also have a cuboard filled with chocolate....

    ReplyDelete